- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our website and other websites. These companies may use some information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this site and other websites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services that you might be interested in.
1. Information Collection and Use
- teelocker.com does not require you to register in order to view its products or User comments. Registration is required to use for certain interactive features such as posting comments, participating in the blog forums, and in order to submit ideas and participate in competitions.
- teelocker.com collects personal information when you register with teelocker.com, when you visit the Website, when you buy any items, or any time you provide your information to teelocker.com. teelocker.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- teelocker.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with teelocker.com, for example, your IP address, teelocker.com cookie information, and the pages you visit.
teelocker.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- In order to participate on this Website, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the registration form and require you to create a user name and password. During registration you are required to provide your contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have shown interest on. When you register with teelocker.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- You have the option to provide demographic information (such as gender, birth date, age and general location) to us; we encourage you to submit the information, so that we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
- During registration, you can choose to opt into our newsletter as well as periodic email updates from our Website regarding newly printed designs, new products, and upcoming sales on our Website.
- Sky Winner Investment Limited is the sole owner of the information collected on teelocker.com.
- Sky Winner Investment Limited collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Website.
If you buy a product or service from teelocker, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on the ordering form. You must provide contact information (such as name, contact number, email and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the 3 digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. Refund and Return policy is not available within on sale period.
If you wish to receive our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
- We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product or service from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified when your personally identifiable information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
- If you choose to use our email referral service to tell a friend about our site and products, we will ask only for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Website. Sky Winner Investment Ltd. stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Children Under 13
teelocker.com is committed to protect the privacy of children. teelocker.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
teelocker.com does not rent, trade, or share Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We use other third parties such as a shipping company to fulfill orders, a credit card processing company to bill you for products sold on our website, and an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you purchase products on our website or sign up for our email list, we will share the necessary amount of personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service, including your name, address, credit card information and email address. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- We provide Non-Personal Information to interested third-parties for purposes of understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Website.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, or legal process served on our Website.
- In the event Sky Winner Investment Limited goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- If you use a blog on www.teelocker.com, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these blogs, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs.
- We post customer news and/or events on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the news and/or event to post their name along with their news and/or event.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
- We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
- We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don’t have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
- If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but some of your ability of using some areas of our site will be limited, such as the shopping cart and design scoring pages, will be limited.
- teelocker.com does utilize tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
- If you click on a link to a third party site, including on an advertisement, you will leave teelocker.com and go to the site you have chosen. Because we cannot control the activities of the third parties, we cannot accept responsibility for any use of your personally identifiable information by such third parties, and we cannot guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as teelocker.com. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any other service provider from whom you request services.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
5. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
If your personally identifiable information has been changed, or if you wouldn’t like to have an account on teelocker.com anymore, you could correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the desired changes on account profile page via Account -> Account Management or by emailing our customer support at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
6. International Users
8. Effective Date
9. Contact Information
19/f, Ford Glory Plaza,
No.37-39 Wing Hong St.,
Cheung Sha Wan,
10. EXCHANGE POLICY